home / wines / nebbiolo parigi
Nebbiolo d'Alba Doc

Parigi

features
Grape variety

100% Nebbiolo


Origins

The vineyards are located in Alba and Diano d’Alba villages.


Type of soil

Limestone/Calcareous.

Harvesting time

End of September – beginning of October


Vinification

8-10 days in steel tanks with carefully controlled temperature.

Ageing

After malolactic fermentation, the wine is aged for 12-14 months in 400 liters tonneaux. 60% of the barrels are made with American oak, the remaining 40% with French oak)


Bottling

It takes place after the necessary fining in a barrel; at least 3 months before being marketed.

tasting details
Color

Ruby red with orange reflections.


Nose

Delicate with suggestions of fruit, licorice and violet, which becomes finer and more marked with ageing.

Palate

Full and harmonious with soft and elegant tannins, long and persistent.


Degrees

14 - 14,5%

Food Pairings

It can be perfectly matched with red meat or medium or long ageing cheeses.


Download technical sheet

our wines

Next wines
Previous wines
Ghe
Barolo Riserva Docg
Prapo
Barolo Docg
Barolo Docg
Tresuri
Barolo Docg
Parigi
Nebbiolo d'Alba Doc
Centobricchi
Barbera d'Alba Superiore Doc
Diano d'Alba Docg
Costemonghisio
Nizza Docg
Centobriccchi langhe
Langhe Bianco Viognier Dop
Moscato Passito Bagagiot
Piemonte Moscato Passito Doc
Barbera santarosalia
Barbera d'Alba Doc
Dolcetto santarosalia
Dolcetto d'Alba Doc
Barbera d'Asti Docg Valdevani - Mauro Sebaste
Barbera d'Asti Docg
Sylla
Langhe Freisa Doc
Arneis
 
Roero Arneis Docg
Gavi
 
Gavi Docg
Moscato
 
Moscato d'Asti Docg
follow us
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Tripadvisor